You can’t build a high-quality roof without premium products, so at Taylor-Made Roofing, we install Mule-Hide and CertainTeed roofing systems. Our roofing experts can help you decide which material and system best fits your needs, providing personalized advice and professional expertise. Consider durability, longevity, affordability, ease of installation, energy efficiency, and aesthetics as you shop for roofing products. Let’s explore some of your options . . .
- EPDM Commercial Roofing
- EPDM is a fully adhered roofing system with high-tensile strength and a single-ply membrane. It is lightweight, watertight, flexible in extreme temperatures (avoiding splitting or cracking), and provides excellent UV resistance.
- TPO Commercial Roofing
- TPO roofs are easy to install and energy efficient. With their enhanced protection and strength, they have a long lifecycle as well.
- PVC Commercial Roofing
- PVC roofs are lightweight but strong, with their heat-welded seams providing superior strength and resistance to wind. They are also easy to install, energy efficient, and flexible.
- Modified Bitumen Commercial Roofing
- Modified bitumen systems are easy to install and repair. They are available in granulated and smooth cap sheets, and they come in ten popular and versatile colors.
- Composite Slate Shingle Residential Roofing
- Unlike typical slate roofs, composite slate systems are lighter, more durable, and more affordable. However, they still provide the classic beauty of a slate roof.
- Asphalt Shingle Residential Roofing
- Whether you want a standard asphalt roof or a luxury system with solar-reflective shingles, CertainTeed has you covered. The experts at Taylor-Made Roofing can help you choose between the many asphalt products available.
- Fiber Glass Shingle Residential Roofing
- These composite shingles mimic the look of cedar shakes but offer a better performance, a lower cost, and a thick structure for durability. In addition, they are available in a variety of rich, rustic colors.
- Laminate Residential Roofing
- Laminate roofs also mimic the classic appeal of wood shakes. Plus, the tri-laminate technology offers added durability and strength.
- Self-Adhered Commercial Roofing
- Self-adhering roofing systems can be directly attached to a roof without fasteners. There are many types available, providing aesthetic variety. Some types have been approved by ENERGY STAR and/or qualify for an energy tax credit.
- SBS Modified Bitumen Commercial Roofing
- SBS modified bitumen membranes are often used to waterproof roofs and provide reinforcement. Choose a membrane with superior protection for a long-lasting performance.
- APP Modified Bitumen Commercial Roofing
- APP modified bitumen membranes can be used over various types of substrates for newly constructed roofs and reroofing installations. They are low maintenance and aesthetically pleasing as well.
- Built-Up Roof (BUR) Commercial Roofing
- Built-up roofing systems are commonly used on low-slope roofs. They use several layers of bitumen surfaces to create strong, waterproof, low-maintenance roofs.
- Metal Roofing
- Metal roofing can mimic the look of slate, shake, and tile profiles while requiring little maintenance and cost. These roofing systems stand up to harsh weather, and they can reflect solar heat to reduce energy costs.
At Taylor-Made Roofing, we are certified contractors for all of the products we install. This means that we are backed by the manufacturing companies and able to offer the best roofing system warranties: no-dollar limit (NDL) warranties. An NDL warranty will cover your roof for a period of 15 to 20 years, providing you with security and peace of mind.
Most NDL roofing systems must be inspected by the manufacturing company before the written warranty is given, but Taylor-Made Roofing isn’t like most contractors. We have the honor of being a 1% contractor, which means that our reliable track record and solid reputation in the industry allows us to write warranties immediately after the construction of a roofing system. For more information, please contact Taylor-Made Roofing today.